Saturday, February 5, 2011

Starting to blog again

I've had this blog for a few years now and used it off and on, never very consistently for long. I've finally decided on a use that I think is one I can stick with. I'm going to try to catalog all of the projects I've made through the years, which might take some work. This will also help me keep up to date with new projects. I'm going to also be challenging myself to crochet one thing a day, with that in mind I want to use up all the yarn hanging out around my house, all the leftover balls and partial skeins of yarn. Sooooo I've decided to work my way through the 6 and 12 inch square patterns on http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/ I won't be attempting any graph squares just yet, I'll get to those, especially because I think those will be the easiest way to start learning to graph. Doing both the 6 inch and 12 inch squares will allow me to choose depending on the time I have available considering what else I'm working on and all of life in general :) I'll also use this blog to post progress pics of the projects I'm working on. Hopefully that will keep me working.

No comments: